Felony Criminal Defense
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
Misdemeanor Vs. Felony Charges
Why You Need to Hire a Colorado Springs Felony Criminal Defense Attorney
A felony charge is a serious matter that can have long-lasting consequences on your life. Convictions can result in severe penalties including lengthy prison or jail sentences, substantial fines, and a permanent criminal record that may negatively impact future employment, housing, the right to vote and own firearms, access to public assistance programs, and other future opportunities.
The criminal defense lawyers at Liberty Law Center will thoroughly review all evidence in your case and develop a strategic defense tailored to your specific needs. Our team will aggressively advocate for your rights in negotiating on your behalf and if necessary, take your case to trial.
Hiring Liberty Law Center will increase your chances of obtaining a favorable outcome such as reduced charges, alternative sentences, or even case dismissal.
Colorado Felony Classifications and their Potential Penalties
- Class 1 Felony: Results in Capital Punishment which can range from life in prison to death. This felony will not result in fines.
- Class 2 Felony: Fines of up to $1,000,000, 8 to 24 years behind bars, and five years of parole.
- Class 3 Felony: Fines of up to $750,000, 4 to 12 years behind bars, and five years of parole.
- Class 4 Felony: Fines of up to $500,000, 2 to 6 years behind bars, and three years of parole.
- Class 5 Felony: Fines of up to $100,000, one to 3 years behind bars, and two years of parole.
- Class 6 Felony: Fines of up to $100,00, 12 to 18 months behind bars, and one year of parole.
Contact a Colorado Springs Felony Defense Attorney
At Liberty Law Center, our experienced criminal defense attorneys will do everything they can to protect your freedoms and reduce the penalties of a felony charge. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
about our firm.