EXPERIENCED COLORADO SPRINGS LAWYERS HELP RESOLVE FAMILY MATTERS
Dedicated attorneys advocate for clients in divorce and custody cases
When your marriage breaks up and you need to safeguard your legal rights, a seasoned attorney can provide the advice and advocacy that you need. At Liberty Law Center, our attorneys have more than 75 years of combined experience assisting Coloradans in litigation and alternative methods of dispute resolution. We understand that divorce and other family conflicts not only pose legal challenges but affect every area of your life. From our offices in Colorado Springs and Littleton, our attorneys use their extensive background to identify creative and complete solutions for each client. Our firm strives to obtain fair terms for matters such as custody and property division while bringing you peace of mind during and after the dissolution process.
Responsive attorneys pursue positive results for divorcing spouses
Strong legal representation during a divorce benefits clients for years after the specific case is closed. People in the Colorado Springs area rely on Liberty Law Center for many reasons, including our:
- Small-firm service — We handle sophisticated family matters with the highest degree of professionalism, but do so in a small-firm environment. This assures each client that our goals and strategies will be based on a true understanding of their personal priorities.
- Strong recommendations — Peers, judges and former clients have recognized Liberty Law Center’s achievements over decades of practice throughout Colorado. Attorneys Norm Thom and Steven Katzman have each earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® in recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work.
- Knowledgeable staff — Our lawyers and employees have the background and commitment necessary to provide high-quality representation whether your case is highly contentious or can be resolved amicably.
The reputation we have established within the Colorado legal community ensures that the concerns of our clients are respected in every forum.
Insightful legal advice for all types of marital and parenting disputes
Liberty Law Center delivers comprehensive legal support for various types of conflicts involving spouses and children, such as:
- Family law — We provide skilled advocacy to Colorado clients for a full range of family law disputes.
- Divorce — When a marriage is over, our firm helps men and women overcome legal complications to obtain a divorce in a manner that best suits their specific needs.
- Child custody — Liberty Law Center works diligently for parents to help establish fair child custody arrangements relating to parenting time and decision-making authority.
- Modifications — Changes in job status or health often mean that a child support or spousal maintenance order is no longer fair. When this occurs, our attorneys pursue appropriate modifications on behalf of our clients.
- Military divorce — Liberty Law Center has the experience to understand the unique legal and procedural issues involved in military divorce proceedings.
- Uncontested divorce — If you and your partner have agreed on an uncontested divorce, we can help you manage the legal details in a prompt, cost-effective manner.
Though we have represented thousands of clients over more than three decades, you can be sure that you will receive the individualized attention that you deserve.
Contact a knowledgeable Colorado Springs family law attorney
Liberty Law Center represents Coloradans in divorces and other types of family litigation. Please call 719-900-5164 or contact us online to set up a meeting. Our offices are in Colorado Springs and Littleton.