Criminal Defense Lawyer
We’re Here For You
At Liberty Law Center, we have a deep understanding of both misdemeanor and felony offenses. We recognize how even minor criminal accusations can significantly impact your quality of life. Based in Colorado Springs, CO, our law firm is well-equipped to handle a wide range of criminal cases.
If you’re facing any type of criminal charge, it’s crucial to consult an experienced criminal defense attorney. Our team of skilled criminal defense attorneys is ready to take on your charges and leverage our extensive experience to your advantage. You don’t have to face these charges alone.
As a reputable criminal defense law firm, we’re well-versed in various areas of criminal law, from domestic violence and sexual assault to felony crimes. Trust our law firm to provide the support and guidance you need during these challenging times. We’re committed to serving the Colorado Springs area and ensuring that our clients receive the robust defense they deserve.
Colorado Criminal Cases
At Liberty Law Center, we’re ready to defend our clients through the following criminal accusations:
- Misdemeanor Defense: In Colorado, misdemeanors are less serious criminal accusations that might result in jail time. If you’ve been convicted of a misdemeanor, you can’t be sentenced to serve your time in state prison. Misdemeanor charges can include theft, harassment, or third-degree assault.
- Felony Defense: Comparatively to misdemeanors, felony charges are much more serious and carry harsher criminal penalties and fines. The length of a prison sentence varies based on the nature of the crime that was committed. If you’re facing a felony, hiring experienced legal representation is crucial.
- Domestic Violence: In Colorado, domestic violence is a sentencing “enhancement,” and the punishment varies based on your relationship with the alleged victim. If you’re being charged with domestic violence in Colorado, you’re most likely getting charged with assault, stalking, harassment, child abuse, sexual contact, menacing behavior, false imprisonment, elder abuse, theft, or criminal mischief.
- Assault: There are three degrees of assault in Colorado, and depending on the degree’s severity, you can receive a misdemeanor or felony charge. While there is a statute of limitations for both felony and misdemeanor assault charges, exceptions can still lead to serving time or fines.
- Juvenile Defense: At Liberty Law Center, we know how detrimental criminal charges can be to your life, especially as a minor. Don’t let one mistake change the course of your adult life. We’re here to help.
- Drug Charges: Depending on the severity of the charge, being accused of drug possession, distribution, or consumption can wreak havoc on your life. Liberty Law Center is committed to helping our clients dispute any drug charges.
- Theft: The severity of the punishment you’ll receive for theft is going to rely heavily on the amount of merchandise you stole or the scale of theft you’ve committed. Depending on the type of theft, you could face up to 24 years in prison and fines of up to $1 million.
Contact our Colorado Springs Criminal Defense Attorneys Today
Liberty Law Centers’ dedicated team of criminal defense attorneys is ready to take on your case and fight for your rights. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.